Got IT ? Even since its commencement on August 1st 1999, the nationally ranked Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) program, has been enhancing career options in the management, performance, and integration of information technology systems for current and future IT professionals.
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates the employment in computer and information technology occupations to grow 11% from 2019 to 2029. The median annual wage for IT related jobs was $88,240 in May 2019, while the median for all occupations arewhich was $39,810.
- High Paying, High Demand Career Opportunities
- Career Transitions for students who don’t have a computing background
- Ranked Among Nation’s Best in educational quality and affordability.
- Innovative Offerings with concentrations in areas such as data analytics, IT security, HIT, and enterprise IT management
- Convenient and Flexible Class Options with after-hour and online classes. The program can be completed 100% online.
- Internship and Capstone Projects from fortune 500 companies to small businesses and start-ups
- Expert Facluty - all courses taught by instructors with Ph.D. or doctoral degrees
More testimonial videos: MSIT Youtube Channel
Want to know more about the MSIT program?
Explore this site or contact Ms. Melinda Ross – Director of Graduate Student Support at email@example.com or Dr. Lei Li – Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org (usually get a reply within 24 hours).