Got IT? Ever since its commencement in 2009, the nationally-ranked MSIT program has been enhancing career options for current and future IT professionals across all aspects of information technology systems.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that employment in computer and information technology will grow 11% from 2019 to 2029. The median annual wage for IT related jobs was $91,250 in May 2020, which was significantly higher than the median annual wage for all occupations of $41,950.
- High Paying, High Demand Career Opportunities
- Career Transitions for students without a computing background
- Ranked Among the Nation’s Best in educational quality and affordability.
- Innovative Offerings with concentrations in areas such as data analytics, IT security, HIT, and enterprise IT management
- Convenient and Flexible Class Options with after-hour and online classes. The program can be completed 100% online.
- Internship and Capstone Projects from fortune 500 companies to small businesses and start-ups
- STEM Major - qualify for 3 year OPT.
- Introduction videos:
More testimonial videos: MSIT Youtube Channel
Want to know more about the MSIT program?
Explore this site or contact Ms. Melinda Ross – Director of Graduate Student Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Lei Li – Program Director at email@example.com (will usually reply within 24 hours).