Got IT? Ever since its commencement in 2009, the nationally-ranked MSIT program has been enhancing career options for current and future IT professionals across all aspects of information technology systems.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that employment in computer and information technology will grow 15% from 2021 to 2031. The median annual wage for IT related jobs was $97,430 in May 2021, which was significantly higher than the median annual wage for all occupations of $45,760.
- High Paying, High Demand Career Opportunities
- Career Transitions for students without computing undergraduate degrees
- Ranked Among the Nation’s Best in educational quality and affordability.
- Highest ranked IT graduate program in Georgia by US News & World Report
- Zero-textbook-book cost for the program
- Innovative Offerings with concentrations in areas such as data analytics & intelligent technology, IT security, HIT, and enterprise IT management.
- Convenient and Flexible Class Offering with after-hour and online classes. The program can be completed 100% online.
- Internship and Capstone Projects from fortune 500 companies to small businesses and start-ups
- STEM Major - issue F1 visa and qualify for 3-year OPT.
- Student Career Assistant Programs such as career mentor program, IT career series and job search workshops.
- Introduction videos:
More testimonial videos: MSIT Youtube Channel
Want to know more about the MSIT program?
Explore this site or contact Ms. Melinda Ross – Director of Graduate Student Support at email@example.com or Shirley Tian – Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org (will usually reply within 24 hours).