IT Department Capstone Project Information - Spring 2021
General Instructions: Due to the impact of COVID-19 pandemic, the capstone project evaluation will be done online between May 3rd, 2021 and May 7th, 2021. Please get the evaluation done by May 7th 10am if you could. The evaluation submission link will be closed on May 7th 5pm.
There are 41 capstone projects: 15 graduate projects in with project name starts with “GH”, and 26 undergraduate capstone projects with project name starts with “UX” or “UY”.
The project information file contains project title, project website, recorded presentation, and evaluator assignment.
IT Faculty Member: each faculty will be assigned 3 or 4 projects to evaluate. Feel free to evaluate additional projects if you like.
IAB Member: if you aren’t assigned to project, please randomly pick up 3 projects to evaluate. Please evaluate at least 1 graduate project and 1 undergraduate project. Feel free to evaluate additional project if you like.
Please evaluate the project based on the information presented in following items: 1) project website; 2) a recorded presentation.
- Project website design - style, layout, readability, media use, etc.
- Project website content – give audience an overview of the project and teamwork.
- Recorded presentation - presentation slides are well designed and cover major aspects of the project in a logical flow.
- Recorded presentation - quality and creativity of video.
- Recorded presentation - presentation is well organized, the information is clearly delivered to the audience, and demonstrate confidence and enthusiasm.
- Overall impression on quality of the project and team project based on project website and recorded presentation.