We are excited to have you in our program. The faculty in the MSIT program are dedicated to providing quality education for our students. We wish you have a successful and fun-filled learning journey.
Brand New to the program?
Start the New Student Online Orientation.
New student is required to create a program of study (PoS). Please the use a template to do. The completed PoS should be emailed to Ms. Melinda Ross (firstname.lastname@example.org) and copy Dr. Lei Li (email@example.com)
New students technology guide (obstain your KSU ID and NetID)
Seasoned or not so seasoned students?
Join the IT Graduate Students Lounge.
- Exclusively for Graduate students in MSIT and certificates programs
- Platform for IT graduate faculty to interact with students. E.g. find a GRA
- Place for students to hangout, share your experiences with courses and programs, etc.
- To join, email Dr. Lei Li at firstname.lastname@example.org from your KSU email.
Register for Classes
- MSIT & Graduate Certificates Requirements
- Course Catalog Descriptions
- Permanent Schedule of Courses
- Current Schedule Of Classes
- Quick Link to Search Course Offerings (credit goes to Dr. Jack Zheng)
- Registration Guide (course registration related)
- Video tutorial on how to register classes
The Graduate College is pleased to offer Graduate Assistantships at several levels and in different categories. Learn more about Graduate Research Assistantships.
Need more information? The links to some of the most frequently requested information and forms can be found on our Resources page.