We are excited to have you in our program. The faculty in the MSIT program are dedicated to providing quality education for our students. We wish you have a successful and fun-filled learning journey.
Brand New to the program?
Start the New Student Online Orientation.
New student is required to create a program of study (PoS). Please the use a template to do. The completed PoS should be emailed to Ms. Melinda Ross (email@example.com) and copy Dr. Shirley Tian(firstname.lastname@example.org)
New students technology guide (obstain your KSU ID and NetID)
Register for Classes
- MSIT & Graduate Certificates Requirements
- Course Catalog Descriptions
- Permanent Schedule of Courses
- Current Schedule of Classes
- Quick Link to Search Course Offerings
- Registration Guide (course registration related)
- Video tutorial on how to register classes
- Course registration - Course prerequisite override form
Check Your Degree Progress
Students should always check their degree works for degree progres. Especially before registering any courses for future semester, students can check if the needed courses will be offered or not.
Please bookmark the first link:
- Degree Works - Check your degree progress and needed courses to complete the degree
- Student resources from office of registrar - Degree Works
The Graduate College is pleased to offer Graduate Assistantships at several levels and in different categories. Learn more about Graduate Research Assistantships.
Need more information? The links to some of the most frequently requested information and forms can be found on our Resources page.